Aledo Independent School District
ELAR 7 DISTANCE LEARNING
Aledo Middle School
Engage and Practice (What do we want you to do?):
Final Week Choice Board
- This week you will have the opportunity to do one, some, or all of the activities located in this Final Week Choice Board!
- Instructions or guidelines for each activity are located in the choice board.
- The options include:
- Write a Thank You Note to an AMS Staff Member or Administrator
- Thank an AMS staff member or administrator that truly impacted you this year!
- Write a Letter to a Graduating Senior
- Encourage and congratulate a graduating senior to help lift their spirits!
- Write a Message to a Frontline Hero
- Thank one of our heroes that are one the frontlines fighting this pandemic!
- Create a Pandemic Playlist
- Create a playlist that is consistent in theme or tone that you think captures the pandemic.
- Hogwarts Digital Escape Room
- Problem solve to get through this fun escape room made by Peters Township Public Library!
- Create Your Own Bookmark for the Aledo Reads Challenge!
- Get amped up for reading this summer by creating a fun bookmark that will keep you inspired!
- Engage in this potentially-hilarious activity and see how important it is to be specific (watch the linked video for inspiration).
- Create an avatar for your favorite book character with hidden tie backs that only a true fan will get!
- Reading and writing serves as an escape from the real world. Write your own story that allows you to explore another world or experience!
- Additionally, we would love for you to fill out the 7th ELAR Feedback form (found at the top of the choice board) to help us for next year!
- You will need to use your Aledo ISD email to access this form.