New Student Registration

  • Welcome to the Aledo Independent School District! Parents of students not currently enrolled in Aledo ISD may start the enrollment process online by visiting the Ascender Parent Portal website.

    Click here to view a quick reference guide for adding a student to the parent portal. You may also visit the Ascender Parent Portal Guide for more detailed assistance with the online enrollment system.

    You will need the following documents: 

    • Parent Identification: Valid Government-Issued Photo ID
    • Student Identification: Certified Birth Certificate
    • Child's Immunization Records
    • Child's Social Security Card (Optional but preferred)
    • Proof of Residency:
      • Current utility bill dated within 2 months prior to enrollment: Electric, gas or water bill showing name and physical address of person enrolling student (Cell/Phone, Cable/Satellite, Waste bills are not accepted).
      • Builder’s contract signed by both parties. If you are building a house and waiting for it to be completed, it must be completed within six months of enrollment.
      • Lease Agreement or Deed of Trust signed by both parties
    • Last Report Card for elementary and HS Transcript for grade 8-12

    Once you have completed the above process, please email the PEIMS Clerk on your home campus -OR- Aledo High School asks that parents of New-to-Aledo students contact Kayleigh Roberson to schedule an appointment to complete enrollment.

    Residency Information Required:

    • Initial Enrollment – If living in own residence or renting 
      • Provide parent/guardian driver’s license or government-issued ID
      • Provide current utility bill showing name, current address and dated within 2 months of enrollment
      • Provide current rental agreement or lease (If Renting Or Leasing)

    • Initial Enrollment – If Building a House In AISD 
      • Provide parent/guardian driver’s license or government-issued ID
      • Provide builders contract showing projected closing date (Must be less than six months) 
      • Campus follow up (At Projected Closing Date) 
      • Provide utility bill showing new address

    • Initial Enrollment – If Living In Another Person’s Residence 
      • Provide parent/guardian driver’s license or government-issued ID
      • Provide utility bill showing name of owner, current address and dated within 2 months of enrollment
      • Residence owner to complete Shared Residency form (notarized). Must by signed and notarized by both Resident and Parent.  Shared Residency form must be completed every school year.
      • If child(ren) not living with parent, provide court document or power of attorney (signed by parent /guardian and notarized) 
      • Campus will follow up (In 30-60 Days & for following school years) 
      • All residency affidavits are subject to verification by campus/attendance officer and if falsification of information is determined, withdrawal is immediate in accordance with FD (Local).