To request a transcript, please follow the steps below. Universities require that they receive transcripts from a secure online resource. Aledo ISD uses a program called Major Clarity.
- Go to the Launch Pad and then click on your "Major Clarity" Application
- Click on "Application Center" located on the left bar under your Profile Name
- Scroll down to "Transcript Request", then click on the "Request Transcript"
- Type in the name of the college or university, then click "Send Request"
Click here for a tutorial video for further assistance.
To request a transcript, please follow the steps below or scan the QR Code Below
- Email Heather Cortez at email@example.com
- List the following information:
- Legal name at time of attendance
- Year of graduation or last year of attendance
- Official or Unofficial (Official transcripts cannot be emailed to students; they are either picked up by the student, emailed or mailed.)
- Where the transcript needs to be sent to...email address, school address and what department, or other)