Class of 2022
Class of 2022!
As Senior Class information is shared, it will be posted on this page.
We are excited to be hosting prom at The Reserve at the Fort Worth Zoo, an outdoor, covered pavilion overlooking the African Savannah, from 8-11 p.m. on Friday, May 6, 2022.
Prom Tickets & Event Details
Tickets will be available for purchase ($25 each) beginning Wednesday, April 6 through Friday, April 22 within the AISD In-Touch online payment system. An email will be sent to all seniors with a purchasing link on Wednesday, April 6. Prom t-shirts will also be available for purchase through this system for $15 each. Students who are inviting a non-senior and/or non-Aledo ISD student must pay for their guest at the time of their ticket purchase. Dinner will not be served, but desserts, water, and lemonade will be provided.
Promenade is a red carpet event hosted by Project Celebration 2022. Graduates are invited to walk the red carpet in their formal wear from 4:30 - 6:30 pm on Friday, May 6 in the AHS Gymnasium. Students will progress through the gym, and into the cafeteria for various photo opportunities. Guests are welcome to view the event in the gym. No food or drinks will be allowed.
Project Celebration is a free after-prom event being hosted by the parents of the class of 2022 at The Main Event (2601 Presidio Vista Dr, Fort Worth, TX 76177). Students who choose to attend will board AISD buses immediately after prom and be transported to The Main Event. At the conclusion of the event at 5:00 am, students will be transported back to Aledo High School. Please note the following important details for those attending Project Celebration:
- Students will need to bring a change of clothes and shoes with them to prom.
- Each student is permitted one bag that will be checked upon arrival to prom and stored until the conclusion.
- Tents will be available for students to change clothes at the conclusion of Prom before loading the buses to be transported to The Main Event.
- Tuxedos should be left at the Zoo for Men’s Warehouse to pick up.
- Parents are permitted to pick up dresses at the conclusion of prom if necessary.
- Students who do not wish to attend prom, but want to attend Project Celebration, must go through the check-in process at prom before 10:45 pm.
- All students are required to ride the buses to Project Celebration; students may not take their own vehicles.
- Vehicles may not be left at the Zoo overnight. If students drive their vehicle to prom, parents must make arrangements to pick it up prior to the end of prom.
- Non-senior guests are permitted to attend but will be required to pay a $55 participation fee. Payment options will be released by Project Celebration soon.
- If a student needs to leave Project Celebration prior to 5:00 am, they must be checked out, in person, by a parent/guardian.
Please note that Project Celebration will be releasing more event details soon. Please join the PC2022 Facebook Page to stay informed.
Students, please complete this Project Celebration Registration Form to indicate your intent to attend the event. The deadline to register is Friday, April 22, 2022.
Need a Tux for Prom?
Men's Wearhouse will be on campus during lunches on March 31 and April 13 to conduct fittings for anyone interested in renting a tuxedo for prom. On those days, they will take measurements and rental orders, and will provide information regarding how to pay online, by phone, or in-store. No money will be collected during the fittings. For student convenience, they will deliver rented tuxedos to students at school on May 4 and will collect them immediately following Prom at the Zoo prior to Project Celebration.
Friday, May 6, 2022
Friday, May 6, 2022
Fort Worth Zoo
Top Ten Percent Banquet – May 2, 2022
Senior Awards – May 9, 2022
Senior Breakfast - May 20 (10-11 am) at Bearcat Stadium
** Updated **
The AHS Counselors want to remind you that financial aid can come from federal, state, school, and private sources to help you pay for college or a career school. Please visit the FAFSA website here to start your FAFSA application.
If you have questions about creating a FAFSA account, applying for financial aid, or other college-related questions please see your AHS counselor :)
A-G Stacy Jones firstname.lastname@example.org
H-PA Annie Walker email@example.com
PE-Z Tricia Hackfeld firstname.lastname@example.org