Payment Options & MySchoolBucks
We encourage all parents/students to prepay money into their account to help lunch lines move faster and to avoid lost/forgotten meal money. When sending cash or check, please include the student name and student ID number. Aledo ISD has established the following policy for accepting checks and collecting bad checks: for a check to be an acceptable form of payment, it must include your current, full and accurate name, address, and telephone number. When paying by check, you authorize the recovery of unpaid checks and the recovery of the state-allowed fee by means of electronic representment. For assistance, please contact Paytek at 866-399-4101. Effective 1-19-22: Aledo ISD will no longer accept $100 bills. This change is due to multiple recent incidents with people attempting to use counterfeit/fake currency in the district.
In an effort to serve you better, AISD offers an online credit card payment system through MySchoolBucks. Credit card payments can be made to your student's cafeteria account online for a convenience fee of $2.75. The system will also allow parents to view student cafeteria account balances and purchases at no charge, as well as set up automatic, low balance, email notifications and auto pay.
Please allow 3 days for your online payment to post to your student's account and up to 10 days if an e-check is used.
Graduating/withdrawn students - call Cafeteria Services to get a refund or transfer funds to a sibling's account.
Funds left on accounts will be rolled over with the student to the next school year.
Transferring funds between sibling accounts may be done through MySchoolBucks.
How to Create a MySchoolBucks Account
- My School Bucks is the system used by Aledo ISD to connect parents to their child's school cafeteria account.
- You will need your child's six-digit school ID number when creating your MySchoolBucks account.
- You can use this account to view your child's purchases in the cafeteria, as well as make payments to your child's lunch account.
- You can also set notifications to be emailed when your child's account drops below a certain amount.
- NOTE: This system may take up to one day or more for a payment to post to your child's account. There is also a convenience fee of $2.75 per transaction.